Interactive Web Designer/Developer Application
Interactive Web Designer/Developer
What We Need:
Trone is seeking an experienced web designer and developer to join our group of specialists. You will be designing and building eCommerce sites on SaaS and open-source platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify and Adobe Commerce/Magento as well as content marketing sites on CMS platforms like Drupal and WordPress. This position requires not only graphic design expertise but also the ability to build and execute the design in the given backend system.
Who We Are:
Trone is a marketing agency specializing in creating eCommerce experiences worthy of reexperiencing. We have an energetic agency culture, a diverse global and local client list and a broad range of experts in branding, digital marketing and web development.
- 4–5 years of website design experience with CMS systems
- Understanding of User Experience fundamentals
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Figma
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop (bonus for InDesign)
- HTML5 and SASS/LESS experience with no reliance on tools for code output
- Twig and PHP knowledge for theme buildout in WordPress, Drupal, Magento/Adobe Commerce, etc.
- CMS experience building pages in Drupal, WordPress, BigCommerce, etc.
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards
- Experience with a code version management system like Git (Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies like Scrum
- Strong communication skills to present concepts to clients
- Use/knowledge of UXPin to create basic wireframes
- Familiarity with animation libraries such as GreenSock
- Familiarity with both Foundation and Bootstrap frameworks
Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Front-end development: 4 years (preferred)
- Website design: 4 years (preferred)
Position is available for remote or onsite work in High Point, NC